Titus 2:3-5

The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things; that they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.

Friday, July 17, 2009

Quick Update

After a late night visit to the midwife last night I am going for an ultrasound later on this morning. Please pray for us and the baby. I am very nervous about this. The midwife doesn't seem overly concerned and ordered the ultrasound more for my peace of mind. I am trying to prepare myself for the worst while praying for the best.

Last night the spotting turned to light bleeding, but has stopped altogether this morning. This may be a good sign, but I won't know for sure until we have the ultrasound at 11:30.

Thanks for your prayers

Lyn

2 comments:

  1. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us updated.(((hugs))Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you. Writing it in my prayer journal right now, so I can add it into bed time prayers with my husband:)

    ReplyDelete

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Baby Mordecai

Our blessed first baby, Mordecai, gone to heaven on July 23, 2009 at 13 weeks gestation.

You will never be forgotten by us.