Titus 2:3-5

The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things; that they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Anaemia

I found out yesterday a reason for my extreme tiredness over the last few weeks. I am anaemic. I've had an issue with this for several years. However for the first time in my life I have been put on iron. I had some routine blood tests done on Monday, and the results came back that everything was fine except that I am anaemic. My blood count was 11.5, but I was told it should be over 13. I've had a blood count averaging 11.3 several times over the years, but in the UK it was counted as borderline and not treated. So today begins the liquid iron every morning and evening until the next set of blood tests in about four months time. Hopefully I'll start finding my energy levels rising again as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Baby Mordecai

Our blessed first baby, Mordecai, gone to heaven on July 23, 2009 at 13 weeks gestation.

You will never be forgotten by us.